Thursday 29 October 2009

Spiders

Anyone that knows me, knows that I don’t like spiders. YES, I know I’m bigger than they are. YES, I know they’re probably more scared of me, than I am of them. YES, I know they eat the flies, blah blah blah.

I just don’t like them.

Well, if desensitisation has anything to answer for, its time is now.

Besides checking my bed (before I get into it), the floor (before I get out of bed), my shoes (before I put them on), my slippers (before I take off my shoes), the shower (before I take off my clothes), and my clothes (before I put them on), I’m fine.

Apart from, however, the behemoth that drummed across the floor towards me the other morning. I’ve seen smaller cats. A slight scream may have escaped me. Alas, I was doing so well…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ah g'wan...